Kristyna Wikifoo

October 03, 2018



Hi !
My name is Kristyna Wikifoo and I been in sl for nearly 10 years. 
I am owner and designer at Go&See, it keeps me pretty busy, but photography is my hobby since the day one and it is why i decided to make this blog. 
Not only to create looks and share it with everyone, but i want to try bring back the real blogging, without rush of sponsors and deadlines.. simply using stuff i love.
I asked for help my right hand Taco ( juliettespar ) she is head manager at my store and i am super grateful to have her. We plan to run this blog together and make it as awesome as possible! We also plan to include contests and other fun things for everyone to join and win some cool stuff.

So stay tuned and if you want you can follow me also here :
Facebook - Flickr - Plurk - 


What i am wearing
Credits 

Head - Catya Catwa + Rigged Catwa Eyes
Skin - Tami Coming soon to Season Story event
Hair - Moonspell Doux at Equal10 event
Ears - Magic Pixie Ears Swallow
Eye Appliers - Luxe Catwa Eyes Go&See at Dark Style Fair
Nails - Coffin Nails - Long EMPIRE
Nail Appliers - Omega * Nails ~ Special 5 Go&See
Rings - Princess Bento Rings Swallow at Kustom9
Collar - Black Widow Collar DRD at N21
Top - Gutted Corset DRD at Uber
Pants - HighWaistedFlarePants COCO

Picture was taken at Neva River

"Self confidence is the best outfit, rock it and own it "



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Flickr Images